The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to bring communities together by helping community members know each other better and believe in the goodness of all humanity, through video interviews, social media, shared spaces, events, and advocacy. Community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Arai Nursery in Camas, Washington to interview Val Mouser and Mike Arai. Val coordinates all of the vendors at the Camas Plant and Garden Fair while Mike grows the most beautiful flowers at his nursery that he sells at the fair. Tune in to this interview to hear about this wonderful local event and what fun things you can find for your space outside! Save the date! May 12th!
- Earth Day 2018 with Denis Hayes
- The amazing Paul Cheek with Rushing Water Yoga
- Josy Wright with Waste Connections
- Denis Hayes-Coordinator of first Earth Day-Part 2
- Denis Hayes-coordinator of the first Earth Day-Part 1
- Camas Montessori School
- The historic Camas Hotel
- AHHH! PLASTIC! RECYCLE IT! STOP USING IT!
- 100 Women Who Care with Christie Ribary and Salud!