The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to enrich and share my love for the Camas community by helping to promote and feature local businesses and members of the community making a positive impact. To me, community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
Check out this fabulous boutique located right in downtown Camas. Allure Boutique is darling and has something for everyone! I encourage you to visit and see all of the fun and cute clothes, jewelry and shoes! A gift for you……and maybe even one for a friend. Bobbi Lee and her staff are sure to find just the right outfit for you! Check it out-you won’t be disappointed.
- Mr. Condon – A teacher loved by many at Skyridge Middle School!
- Beyond Camas-Mount N Barrel with Ali and Sarah in Hood River
- The Camas Farmer’s Market starts this Wednesday, June 1st!
- Mental Health Awareness-The Children’s Center
- Local therapist Sandra Hunt Bero chats with me about mental health-check it out!
- The lovely Heather Radu, founder and owner of Forever Changed International
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month-Let’s educate, break the stigma and start the dialogue.
- Update with Camas Mayor Scott Higgins 2016
- What is Camas Booster Club? What fun fundraiser is this Saturday, April 30th?