The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to bring communities together by helping community members know each other better and believe in the goodness of all humanity, through video interviews, social media, shared spaces, events, and advocacy. Community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
What a delight it was to sit down with chef Peter Rudolph of the new spot Hey Jack, in Camas Washington. Just listening to what this restaurant has to offer had me craving everything. Peter and I also went out to roam the Camas Farmer’s market and talked about how he creates his dishes from the fresh and local food he acquires that day. Tune in to hear about this wonderful new space in our community where everyone is….Hey Jack.
- Helen Baller Elementary Assembly about community!
- Paul Cheek with Rushing Water Yoga Part II
- 2018 Camas Plant and Garden Fair
- Earth Day 2018 with Denis Hayes
- The amazing Paul Cheek with Rushing Water Yoga
- Josy Wright with Waste Connections
- Denis Hayes-Coordinator of first Earth Day-Part 2
- Denis Hayes-coordinator of the first Earth Day-Part 1
- Camas Montessori School